17 foot riveted aluminum Aroliner with 25HP 2-stroke Mercury outboard motor on a Roadrunner single-axle boat trailer (wired for lights). Front-mounted steering wheel and throttle, Garmin fish finder/depth sounder, marine radio and antenna. Boat is started with a key (no ripcord). The trailer is solid (purchased within the last 5 years and rarely used), and the boat, while it could definitely use some cosmetic TLC, is structurally and functionally solid, and all electronics work (red/green/white lights, radio, depth sounder). We purchased it with grand visions of crabbing and fishing, but never really used it for much except occasionally wandering out to a pub on one of the Gulf Islands. Excellent boat for beginners, sturdy construction and stable in the water. Seats 4 passengers.
Apart from the items mentioned above, this package includes:
* 1 fuel tank and line to connect to the engine.
* Outboard 'ears' for running water through for cleaning and running engine on dry land.
* 1 jerry can.
* 1 marine battery.
* Anchor (already tied on to stern).
* 1 manual downrigger with mount on boat.
* 1 crab sizer mounted to boat.
* 3 paddles
* 3 containers of oil for mixing with fuel for 2-stroke engine.
* Boat cover.
* 4 PFDs, plus 1 for a small dog, if desired.
* 6 floats (for side of boat when docking).
* Maps and charts of the local marine areas.
* Dry sack with a variety of items (whistles, throw bag, first aid kit, and other items).